1.1 If you are having problem with our website, we suggest you to do the following :
- Firstly, you may have to delete your cookies. A cookie is a small file we store in your computer to let us know who you are next time when you visit us.
- Please note that if you have items in your bag or in the “wishlist” section, you will need to make a note of the product name/code as deleting cookies will clear this history.
- On most internet browsers, you can delete your cookies using “Tools” or “History”.
- Once you have cleared your cookies, please clear your browser, reopen it and visit our website again. You should be able to use it without any problem.
- We also suggest that you use the latest version of operating system provider. E.g. Windows, OSX etc.
- Details about the issue
- Screenshots of any error message
- The web browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc)
- What you have done to try to resolve the problem
2.1 You have to sign in to your account in order to shop with us or if you want to see or track your orders. If you receive a message that says your email address or password is not recognised, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with MIXXANDMATCHOFFICIAL
- If you cannot remember the password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the sign in page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and we will send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
- If you still cannot log in, please contact our customer service by providing us the details about your issue, including screenshot of any error message and what you have done to resolve it.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Billing address
- Registered email address
- Placing Order
3.1 After you have signed up or placed an order, you should be receiving an email from us. If you did not receive an email from us, here are a number of reasons:
- Your email software may be marking our email as Junk Mail. To stop this from happening, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
- Make sure you type in the correct email address when signing up. Just sign in to your account (if you can remember which email address you use) to check this.
- Check that you agree to receive our newsletters & latest offers. Please log into your account, click “Edit” under the “Details” section and make sure that relevant boxes are ticked to receive emails.
- If you are still having trouble, contact our customer care using the “Ask a Question” link and provide us the details about your issue, including the screenshots of any error message and what you have done to resolve it. We will try our best to help.
- Unsubscribe Our Newsletters
4.1 You can do this by clicking the link at the bottom of any of our emails or through your account. Just click “Edit” under the “Details” section and untick the member communication boxe. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to take effect.
4.2 If you want to receive newsletters again after unsubscribing, you can resubscribe in the newsletter.
- Trouble Entering Mailing Address
5.1 If your address is too long to fit into Address 1, you can use “Address 2” as the second line for your address details.
5.2 When entering your postcode or zip code, our system will automatically insert a space in the middle of it once you have clicked “Save”. Don’t worry, this happens with all addresses and will not affect your delivery or your payment.
5.3 Whenever you update or add an address, please remember to click “Save” so that the new details are ready when you shop with us next time.
- Support Browser
6.1 At MIXANDMATCHOFFICIAL, we are committed to being ahead of the game. Our team pledge to make use of the newest technologies to improve your experience when you shop with us. Modern and up to date browsers allow you to take full advantage of this, as well as providing improved security and performance.
6.2 Using a deprecated browser will result in a sub-optimal experience where some features may not work as intended.
6.3 You can download the latest version of your preferred browser using the link below :